Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sister's First Digital Scrapbooking

Well she finally did it all buy her self. (and a little help from the instructor). This is a program from Creative Memories called Digital Scrapbooking and Debi said she found it easy to use.
The story is about Reflections and the 10th year anniversary of our mothers passing. Leon, Debi and I went up to the mountains in Baniff Alberta to pay a visit. The tall rock formation in the back ground is called the Hoo Doo's and it is in this area that we spread mom's ashes.
The program is a drag and drop then you can fade the edges of the pictures in or put boarders around them. Deb choose to Fade them in making it look more seamless. She says the program is really easy and if she didn't have so much tied up in material she get the program and use it. I am a paper and scissors scrapbooker , I will be posting my creation tonight but I am sticking the paper method.

No comments: