Friday, February 8, 2008

29 cards



Well I joined my first card swap, and I was so excited. Then I got my numbers and I had to make 29 cards..wow..I had started making cards until my brain went dead trying to think of different idea's. Then I realized that I didn't have to make 29 different cards just 29 cards...(okay menopaus makes your brain mushy sometimes)

I am a new SU dealer and still waiting for my kit. I just did the tracking on it and it is suppose to be here on Feb.14th. WOW what a fab Valentines present to get...

This is one of the many cards I made......

I used my Doddlecharms Cricut cartridge to make the paper bag from brown card stock. The hearts where cut from the same cartridge using varoius sizes. I stamped the back gound with the hearts from SU-Love Matters kit. in a purple ink..(Micheals I think)

My card stock was from varous sources and the base card was a deep purple.

No comments: