Monday, February 18, 2008

How many can I do?

My sister and I are doing the grandma babysitting thing for her son and daughter while they are gone to California...I am finding that time is something I don't have a whole lot of right now.

The baby is sleeping so I am up loading these cards to my blog and see how many I can get loaded before he wakes up.




I had some Wine colored paper from Big Lots (last winters purchase) so I thought I would make up a few cards to keep on hand. I used the Large Floral Stamp from Stampin Up with Baroque Burgundy Ink on a camel colored piece of card stock & my handy Cricut cut the Labels. Using the Graceful & Wonderful word stamps I made a few of these. Nice to have on hand for Anniversarys or pick me ups.









I was involved in a Valentines Card Swap. At first I was making differnt cards but soon ran out of idea's. So this is my run of cards that I finshed the last 20 of.

I love butferflies so I used it on the white card stock with hearts . Layered it on a black square. I embossed the purple with the swirl and put it all together on red card stock.
Since I didn't have a Valentines Stamp, (imagine that) and I could not find one before Feb the 1st I used the happiness stamp from SU to finish the front. I always use a white piece of paper on the inside to put my verse. (this way the card can be recycled) . Amongst all that junk mail, It feels so divine, when someone cares enough. to send a Valentine.. I hope everyone enjoyed their cards.



Babies, babies and more babies. It seems we are having a run on new ones blessing our family and our friends families. So one night I sat down and did up 10 of each. The pink card stock has a layer of a paper I got in a package from Cosco. I love the gentle swirls in it. The stamps are a fav of mine from the set " Buggies and Booties" which I believe is now retired.
I did the same with the blue and now I am all set. Come on Babies, make your grand entrance. I am ready for ya.....



















I use this stamp when you just have to have a just because card to send to a friend or family member.
I got this stamp in Tennesse on a clearance table. Hubby and I were on our way to Florida and decieded to have a pit stop. He went into the Golf store and I was in my Element. There was a stamping store right beside it. ( I think someone did some smart planning there) Anyway I really like this stamp and use it a far amount of time.
It is hard to see the "thinking of you" but this is what I put on this card.








No comments: