Saturday, February 9, 2008

Motorcycle B-day Cards




We have lot of friends who ride & that are having birthdays coming up. So I did a run on differnt colors and stamps. I tried to match the Base card colors to their bikes.

The top one is an orange base card, with black topper which I had run through my cuttle bug using the Happy Birthday Embossing Folder.
I stamped with SU's Black Ink on white card sock then mounted it on black,with orange card stock.








This one was so easy, again using the orange card stock as the base, I ran the black through my cuttle bug, I used the Spots & Dots Embossing Folder. When you look at it the spots and dots look like little wheels. The motorcycle stamps are from the Born to Ride Set.










I couldn't reset this stamp of Snoopy. It was a gift from my sil . She found it at a store in the States for me. With this close up you can actually see the spots and dots from the Cuttlebug Embossing . I have the perfect friend to send this to. She has long hair so the dog with his ears flying out the back will suit her well. The smaller stamps are from SU -Born to Ride set.

2 comments:

Alesha Walls said...

I love this! The dry-embossing really adds to it!

2Mums said...

I love what you did. I have this set and if you don't mind I think I'll make one of the cards for the next Birthday party my son is invited to . He's 9 and all boys that age love motorcycles. Welcome aboard. I just signed up under Alesha in January. She's a great Upline!
Take Care!